Implementation of the 8 Keys of Excellence
- Integrity – Match behavior with values
- Failure Leads to Success – Learn from mistakes
- Speak with Good Purpose – Speak honestly and kindly
- This Is It! – Make the most of every moment
- Commitment – Make your dreams happen
- Ownership – Take responsibility for actions
- Flexibility – Be willing to do things differently
- Balance – Live your best life
Here is what you can expect:
- Regular math homework Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
- Extended research/study/writing... relating to current class projects or upcoming assessments. All writing projects should be done on Google Drive in MLA format. Use the following link for help on MLA formatting http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/
- On-line practice/study related to core concepts.
- It is the student’s responsibility to check the website, to call a study buddy, or copy the homework down from someone’s Binder Reminder.
- It is the student’s responsibility to get an extra copy of the assignment from the homework trays.
- The student will have the same number of days he/she was absent to make up work for full credit.
- Late work will receive 50% credit and will be accepted up to one week after the assignment was due.