Fulfill a Dream!
In an effort to achieve a well-equipped 21st century learning environment, we need your help! Our dream is for each student in our program to have access to modern technology on a daily basis within the classroom. Please consider providing you student with an iPad, or laptop for classroom use. In addition, as you update your technology at home, keep in mind that we would gratefully accept new or used digital devices.
Other Student Supplies
Other Opportunities to Fulfill a Dream...
- Send in a wooden stool! We would like to have 12 more bar-height, wooden stools for our classroom. These run about $20 @ Target or Walmart.
- Send in a 6ft folding table. We would like the type that Costco carries.
- Sponsor an art project by purchasing or donating money the necessary materials.
- Sponsor an excursion...donate money toward a field trip (transportation or admission).
- Share YOUR expertise!
- Arrange for a guest speaker that has expertise in a field of study related to our curriculum.
- Help replenish necessary classroom supplies (refer to updated list below)...
Liquid Hand Sanitizer
Donations needed for upcoming projects...
Japanese Garden Project (Oct./Nov.)
- Weed block fabric
- gravel and/or sand
- stone bench (engraved plaque will be added to thank donor)
- Japanese garden stone lantern (engraved plaque will be added to thank donor)
- wrought iron fencing